For this Farmer's Dozen, I wanted to share a dozen or so "must haves" for Christmas from Onward Reserve. Whether Santa can manage all of this or just a part, I know I’ll be a happy Farmer on Christmas morn, as will be the man in your life. Whether you need an awesome gift for your brother, father, grandfather, uncle, cousin, boyfriend or boss, Onward Reserve will have just the right gift. And for the ladies in your life, they've got Barbour apparel for her as well.
- Pair of Ray Ban Aviators. Always cool, man. Always.
- Candles. Deck the halls with incredible scents! And once you're finished with these, they make fabulous bourbon or high ball glasses.
- Plaid shirts from MK, Barbour, Southern Point and Peter Millar. Because I could always use a little more plaid in my life.
- Exploded gingham button-down from Peter Millar. Exploded Gingham!!! Need I say more?
- Cashmere sweater from Peter Millar. Soft, warm and oh so chic. A classic!
- A Smathers and Branson needlepoint belt with fox and hounds. A statement piece that is simply amazing!
- A Peter Millar “game day” shirt. Of course I want the navy one with an orange AU!
- Barbour jackets for my sisters. What gal doesn't want to dress like Kate Middleton?
- Yeti cooler. A. Maze. Ing!!
- Filson luggage. In all shapes and sizes
- Martin Dingman Aligator belt. Every Southern gent needs one!
- Ties (neck and bow).
- Cummerbund and tie from SandB, Birddog Bay. What's more festive than a cumberbund?!
***And here's another very merry offering from Onward Reserve: Order $300 or more online and get FREE overnight shipping!